Saturday, November 22, 2008

They are getting more violent

Now, i taught the kids that, yes, stretching is good for you, but maybe i accidently inferred that not stretching leads to spontaneous blood explosions of the arms. I love the expression on the guy's face after his arms explode off.
If you have been watching my incredibly conisistent grading scale you will note that the above got the highest grade of 3 rabbit stamps, for drawing, english skills, and blase extreme violence.
This episode is a bit epic but features some of my favorite ending lines-the paramedics scraping the bodies off the pavement: "You are so silly" "Oh, Yes"
This is sure to be a hit amoung all my friends obsessed with basketball, and phrases like "My arm is pain!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that noticed the stick figure playing basketball is all black? Hilarious.

Unknown said...

i really like the line "I want to win Lakers kobe" its also funny that they all pretty much drew a comic directly related to yours andy. they must really like the tall white man. also andy and kitty we will miss you on thanksgiving, i just dont know who is going to eat all of the pie andy, we are going to have alot more leftovers.
-chris